chatted on robson? and a LWB !!

Report your Delica Sightings!
coaxial

chatted on robson? and a LWB !!

Post by coaxial »

Today I saw a nice delica downtown and chatted with the owner for a bit at the stoplight, but I didn't quite catch your name! do you have lift kit?

And then on the way to the airport on oak or cambie somewhere this evening I swear I saw a long wheelbase delica! it was ugly!
jrman
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1991 MMC Delica Exceed - Scoobus

Re: chatted on robson? and a LWB !!

Post by jrman »

Hey Coaxial - that was me on Robson way back then...first time logging in since then as later in the day I was on a plane for a vacation! Took a minute to get accustomed to the deli again after being away so long!
Sean in North Van
1991 Delica Exceed - Scoobus
jrman

Post by jrman »

Oh - and no lift kit, just maxed out the T-Bars, alignment, and alot more cutting than normal since the offset on my wheels is more than the Toyota Wheels I originally had in mind and what most Deli owners go for with 31". In fact, I still need to do a wee bit more, still have some rubbing very occasionally when fully loaded with the family and gear. I also need to address the sliding door clearance. The door works but binds slightly on the rear tire - Bruce "Mystery Machine" has given me some ideas, but have not had the time to work on it lately....one of many little projects scheduled for the summer.
All the best.
Sean in North Van
jessef
Vehicle: JDM flavour of the month

Post by jessef »

jrman wrote: I also need to address the sliding door clearance. The door works but binds slightly on the rear tire - Bruce "Mystery Machine" has given me some ideas, but have not had the time to work on it lately....one of many little projects scheduled for the summer.
All the best.
I'll be in the same boat for the sliding door clearance.

When you figure it out, let me know pls. :M

Thanks
Jesse
jrman

Post by jrman »

No problem Jesse, will do.
I also sent an email to Noel at Enviroimports - he said he extended door hinge is an option but they are back ordered. I understand that some of the units coming over had them installed already, but mine sadly was not one of them. Will update accordingly when I've got time to deal with this - for now, the door is still functional....but annoying!
Sean in North Van

Return to “Was it You?”