Rear window wanted

Looking for a specific hard-to-find Delica part? Post your request in this section. Commercial postings can be found in "Delica Trader Parts Section".

Moderators: delicanuck, mark

rlsimpso
Vehicle: 89 Mitsu Van/Wagon LS X2

Rear window wanted

Post by rlsimpso »

Does any one have a rear sliding window assembly for sale? This is for the window closest to the rear hatch on the opposite side from the sliding door. I need the glass more then the frame.

Here is the hard part, mine is a 89 US spec LHD, so I am worried the frame and glass may be different then the RHDs.

I just managed to smash the glass out with my motorcycle ramp. The tint film is the only thing holding it together. Snow will be here soon and I would like to get this fixed.
rlsimpso

Re: Rear window wanted

Post by rlsimpso »

I just realized I may have posted this in the wrong place. Please move it if necessary.
BCDelica
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/index.php?cat=10008
Vehicle: WVO Powered Tuk Tuk

Post by BCDelica »

Moved.

Contacting a Delica parts supplier is your best chance of obtaining a silder, in Canada that is.

Kev
Image Call me BCDelica-less
rlsimpso

Post by rlsimpso »

Thanks. My analogize for the miss posting. I posted this is a fit is rage without looking around the forum first.

I see some others have asked the same questions. I think I am on the right track.

Just 5-10 more years and I will be able to bring a JDM delica in to the state :)
mararmeisto
Vehicle: 2018 Ram EcoDiesel

Post by mararmeisto »

rlsimpso wrote:Just 5-10 more years and I will be able to bring a JDM delica in to the state :)
You could import a 1983 right now if you wanted, but you'll want to wait until the '86 model - L300. That's the generation of Delica most of us are driving here in the frozen wastelands of Canada (as I perpetuate the myth of what lies above the 49th parallel).
JPL
I still miss my '94 Pajero!

Return to “Parts Wanted (Non-Commercial)”