Time enough...

New to Delica Canada? Please introduce yourself and your van!
YukonJack
Vehicle: L300 Exceed Starwagon

Time enough...

Post by YukonJack »

Hey everybody, Ive been posting once in a while, but have been a bit of a poacher to date. Might as well introduce myself and my ride. The name is Hans and Ive owned my '92 L300 for 10 months now. Taken it on a few badass road trips (one notable to Jackson Hole, Wy with 20 INCHES of fresh teton pow overnight and a pretty messy breakdown.) Planning on living and skiing the winter away, living in and out of the van with my girlfriend.

To the point, this is a great site with really useful infos and solid people. Thanks for the advice given and for the advice to come.

Cheers.
konadog
Vehicle: 1992 GLX L-300

Re: Time enough...

Post by konadog »

Taken it on a few badass road trips (one notable to Jackson Hole, Wy with 20 INCHES of fresh teton pow overnight and a pretty messy breakdown.)
Welcome Hans! Have you any pictures or stories about these badass road trips you'd care to share...? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to hear the tale of your messy breakdown far from home and how you got it sorted out... :M :-D
Last edited by konadog on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Day!
FalcoColumbarius
Site Admin
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/index.php?cat=11103
Vehicle: Delica; Chamonix GLX ('92 P25W)

Post by FalcoColumbarius »

Welcome to the club, Badass Hans. Where in BC are you based out of? There are mini-meets which are really enlightening events to go to perhaps we might meet sometime... smiles.

Falco.
Sent from my smart pad, using a pen.

Seek Beauty... Image Good Ship Miss Lil' Bitchi

...... Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. ~ Japanese Proverb
fishslapper
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1994 lwb l400

Post by fishslapper »

Hey !! good to see you posting. I met you while you were dropping off some friends at the ferry terminal about 5 months ago !! It was good to meet you. You were driving bare footed and had 7 people in your van !!
Just what i would expect from a delica owner !! :-) :M
The Mighty Boosh !!

Return to “Member Introductions”