Boat 14' Inflatable Honda-Marine w 25hp Outboard & trailer

Other cars, trucks, and vans for sale (or trade for Delica)
impalator
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: L300

Boat 14' Inflatable Honda-Marine w 25hp Outboard & trailer

Post by impalator »

For Sale:

Immaculate and well kept (garage stored, on trailer) 14ft inflatable boat. Brand: Honda Marine (made by Honda Marine Division) Manufacturing Year 2006. Boat was purchased new in Switzerland in 2007 and imported to Canada in shipping container when we moved back to BC in April 2008. Original Swiss Certificate of title as well as all import, licensing and registration documents available and up to specs.

Boat comes with oars, bench-seat, pump and maintenance & repair kit.

Outboard Motor Johnson 25hp 2 stroke (not 100% sure about year of Motor - but looks like a mid-eighties model to me). In summer 2010 I had the motor serviced (new carb-kit, gaskets and seals, impeller/waterpump, and ignition-timing) completely at local marine-shop in Shuswap. Very clean, well maintained, runs smooth and quiet. Boat does about 40 kph on lake (approx. 25 miles per hour) at full throttle. 521 cc, 2 cylinder.

Motor comes with 20 Liter (5.5 Gallon) fuel tank and hose and separate motor-stand for storing motor off the boat or working on it.

Boat Trailer - black - licensed and registered. All wiring re-done.

The boat deflates completely and can be rolled and folded and packed into large duffle-bag. Aluminum floor-boards (3 sections) fit into nylon carry bag. So even if you do not have or want to use a trailer-hitch it's super easy and convenient to pack the boat and motor up and go to any lake, anywhere your Delica can take you. It takes me (and I am not very good at it) approximately 15 - 20 minutes to inflate/assemble and deflate/pack-up the boat. I recommend using an electric inflator/deflator used for camping air beds etc. to blow-up to semi-soft, before using the foot-pump to bring it to approx. 0.8 bar as otherwise you'd be pumping like there's no tomorrow.

Great also for a tender boat... would easily fit onto a Delica's roof rack due to the weight of the entire boat, along with floor-boards being a mere 90kg...

Special Delica-CA members asking price $ 4'100.00 - or best offer... Boat is in immaculate shape, only 4 years old, has been used for less than 50 hours... I am certainly willing to hear your reasonable offer - but please don't bother with low-ball offers... Thanks...

Please pm me if you have any questions or would like to see the boat (Boat is currently stored in the garage at our cabin in the Shuswap near Salmon Arm.. but I am planning to bring the boat to the lower mainland.

This is the boat on the trailer behind my Delica at Shuswap Provincial Park last Summer

Boat on the shore of Shuswap lake

Johnson 25 Horsepower 2 stroke motor on stand with 20 Liter fuel tank

Boat in Garage - off trailer

Motor-Cover off - very clean, well maintained and smooth running - starts well

Swiss Certificate of title and registration document

Catalogue image of Honda-Marine (now called Honda-Wave) - I have original brochures available - although they are in German

Boat on trailer

Cheers,
Chris
TardisDeli
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1991 L300. 1997 L300.

Re: Boat 14' Inflatable Honda-Marine w 25hp Outboard & trai

Post by TardisDeli »

HI Chris, what a perfect Delica Boat ! It folds up so small it will fit right inside the deli, and be ready for offroad adventures. If I didnt already have so many boats I would be tempted. Hey, fishing guys ... Cheers, Christine.
Christine
Of The TardisDeli My TardisDeli travels thru time and space. Our house is nicknamed the TardisDeli Motel, as so many delii owners visit to share delii stories.
jessef
Vehicle: JDM flavour of the month

Re: Boat 14' Inflatable Honda-Marine w 25hp Outboard & trai

Post by jessef »

Should I be drooling over the 110 in the garage ? :-D

Return to “Other Vehicles (Non-Delica)”