1986 BMW 535i M spec

Other cars, trucks, and vans for sale (or trade for Delica)
squamish_chief
Vehicle: Delica Pee35Dubya

1986 BMW 535i M spec

Post by squamish_chief »

Not my car but its sitting in my garage waiting for a buyer, it drove across BC from Edmonton 2 weeks ago with NO problems at all!

1986 BMW M535i This car drives great, and is pretty Rare Car. It has a 3.4 L 215 hp engine, is RWD, Auto transmission with sport shift mode, and economy mode. Under 1500 of this model car were ever produced with the M kit. If your looking for a unique ride, and a great value / performance car, look no further. Obviously the car has a few minor marks, it is 25 years old! I dropped the price $1000 from last weeks craigslist posting as I am not going to do the BC inspection work, so you can choose yourself what / where to get it done. Asking $6500 OBO Must go by the end of the month, so make an offer, you never know. needs a new windshield ( rock chip / crack, ) and a few other minor things to pass BC inspections and run perfectly ( was previously in Alberta, but has not been registered in BC)- again remember it is 25 years old! will not find one near this condition anywhere around here. just under 90,000 original KM!!!

Also willing to trade for Fiberglass Import camper like Bigfoot / northern light /or lightweight rv like Boler / Airstream ect - prefer with bathroom but open to hearing / seeing
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/nvn/c ... 30643.html

email for more info and images.

Return to “Other Vehicles (Non-Delica)”