Welcome to the Pajero Section!

A close "cousin" of the Mitsubishi Delica
39Ronin
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: Mercedes Benz Gelandewagen 300GD

Welcome to the Pajero Section!

Post by 39Ronin »

Welcome to the Pajero section of Delica.ca. In the next while I will try and add some information like common fixes and mods. I'm sure we all have a few tibits we can all share about Pajero.
Thanks Admin and Delica.ca members for voting this section in.

Cheers,
Neil
bae146
Vehicle: 1991 Mitsubishi Pajero

Re: Welcome to the Pajero Section!

Post by bae146 »

Wohoo thanks. Our Vehicles share a lot of parts and common issues and fixes. I enjoy this website.
jrman
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1991 MMC Delica Exceed - Scoobus

Post by jrman »

A friend purchasing her Pajero is what led me to the Deli....a great close cousin. Would love to have one beside the deli in the driveway one day!!!
Sean in North Van
1991 Delica Exceed - Scoobus
Templar

Post by Templar »

OK I'm slow , I only just found this part, boy am I clever. I shall be keeping an eye on this part, because a Pajero is quite close to the top of my list for a new vehicle. Just out of curiousity, is the powertrain in the Delica and Pajero the same?

Simon
bae146
Vehicle: 1991 Mitsubishi Pajero

Post by bae146 »

Templar wrote:OK I'm slow , I only just found this part, boy am I clever. I shall be keeping an eye on this part, because a Pajero is quite close to the top of my list for a new vehicle. Just out of curiousity, is the powertrain in the Delica and Pajero the same?

Simon
Power train is very similar. Same engine, (with minor differences) I am not sure about transmissions, transfer cases are different. (pajero gets the superselect system in 1991) I have a 1991 3 door pajero manual transmission. I really like it. If you have any questions post up, we can help.

Return to “Pajero”