Bouquets for CVI

Forum rules
Please refer to Site Rule 1.1.1 prior to posting in this forum.
RichD

Bouquets for CVI

Post by RichD »

You know I haven't ever posted a bouquet for CVI but I recommend them to everyone. So I guess its about time.

I've spent a lot of time around CVI and seen behind the scenes more than most. Everything I've seen, I like.

Butch Inducil, the owner, is a pleasure to deal with. That he is so soft spoken might lead you to miss that he is an epic kung fu master mechanic; don't be fooled. In fact once you get to know him a bit you come to see that behind the ever present smile is a cool confidence that comes from may years of honing his craft. Technically speaking, he is the most expert mechanic that I've ever met. I wish I could train under him, and I'm not even a mechanic. Whenever I ask Butch a question I feel like I'm testing his patience because I know that, to him, I'm an epic noob. After 20 yrs in a sciences profession, I don't get to feel that way very often but, with Butch, all the time. Edwin is similarly very good at what he does and deserve credit as he lays hands on most everything that comes and goes through CVI. With these two turning the wrenches at CVI, I feel a great deal of confidence in recommending them as the best Delica mechanics in the Lower Mainland.

The one and only complaint that I've consistently heard about Butch is that he is hesitant to take your money. There could be worse faults, I'm sure. Thing is, he won't recommend extra work. He won't dig for problems. He's not out to make a buck. You have to pressure him that, no REALLY I want to spend some money while I'm here and kill off some gremlins before midnight, so to speak. Butch will never ever pressure you to get work done unless its absolutely necessary. Quite literally the softest sell you'll meet. It pains him to spend your money. What a gent! Someone give this man a hug.

A truckload of bouquets for CVI and staff. Add it to the pile who have said it before me. Cheers!

Return to “Dealer Feedback, Beefs, and Bouquets”