Sinister discrimination...

RHD-related issues ONLY please (NOT for general political ads!)
konadog
Vehicle: 1992 GLX L-300

Sinister discrimination...

Post by konadog »

OK, call me dramatic, by I see the anti-RHD buzz as sinister and scary and smacking of hate. Seriously. Look at some other examples that were / are similarly pure nonsense:
When my mother, who had some of the most beautiful and elegant penmanship I've ever seen, was in elementary school she was beaten with a cane for writing with her left hand! WTF? :? "Those lefties are dangerous degenerates don't ya know." And look at the unspeakable bullshit homosexuals continue to face. And for what? "Dangerous degenerates" :? COME ON!!!! It's shocking and despicable. Or pot-heads. Ever see "Refer Madness? We are all rapists and axe murderers. No one believes that now you say? How come smoking dope is STILL a crime? Or the Canadians whose ancestors were from Japan having all their property stolen and getting shipped off to concentration camps? For shame Canada. Or if you are a dog in Ontario who happens to have a little Pit-Bull in your genes... The BS against us as RHD car owners comes from the same control-freak, hateful mind set. And I realised today that I can no longer entertain the idea of living in either Quebec or Ontario because I have a "dangerous" RHD delica and a vicious "Pit-Bull." Makes me sick :x

Kill it! It's a nasty, vicious itty-bitty pitty :o
Penny2.jpg
Penny2.jpg (46.78 KiB) Viewed 2854 times
Last edited by konadog on Fri May 08, 2009 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Day!
nishby
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: '92 Super Exceed

Re: Sinister discrimination...

Post by nishby »

Penny is a beautiful dog...and evidently smarter than some bureaucrats, as she's happily riding in the Delica.

I'm not sure what it is that dogs like about Delica's, but we'd all be less anxious if we could get a few hired at our respective transportation ministries. :-)
FalcoColumbarius
Site Admin
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/index.php?cat=11103
Vehicle: Delica; Chamonix GLX ('92 P25W)

Re: Sinister discrimination...

Post by FalcoColumbarius »

My father was a lefty who wrote with his right hand because of what you are talking about, Konadog. I have been to school and I recognise bullying. This is all about stealing lunch money. JP wants all the business. There has been much talk and it occurs to me that there should be a real time meeting, in person. I don't think it is over. I think they are trying to create a precedence. Perhaps we should look into legal aid... There is no difference between RHD & LHD ~ a lane is a lane ~ just practice good lane discipline. The news paper articles are making it out as if RHD has blind spots but LHD do not. So many times I get LHDrivers drifting into my lane, or driving so close to me that I see their front bumper in my reversing mirror (4 1/2 feet) ~ and that was at 60 KPH!

Every so often I get rye comments about how my steering wheel is on the wrong side. I reply that "ironically it is on the right side". When people ask me how is it making a left turn in my RHD vehicle I tell them that it is much the same as them making a right hand turn in their LHD vehicle. Drive courteously and alertly. Let the buses & big trucks in by giving them a flash of the high beams. We need the good rapport.

Falco.
Sent from my smart pad, using a pen.

Seek Beauty... Image Good Ship Miss Lil' Bitchi

...... Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. ~ Japanese Proverb

Return to “RHD Political and Legal Matters”