Swap Delica / Pajero

Topics may eventually be moved to other Delica Canada forums.

Moderators: BCDelica, mark

derekdeans
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: Pajero, 2800 Exceed

Swap Delica / Pajero

Post by derekdeans »

Hi Folks, Im new to the forum and don't know the best place to post this so I am gonna stick it here and see what happens

I have a 1993 Mitsubishi Pajero 2800 TDI Exceed that I want to swap for a Delica of similar standard. Why you may ask – because my wife tells me so! I love my Pajero and would prefer to keep it but we are having baby number 4 and space is getting tight, yes it has 7 seats but still it is pretty squished.

It is in great condition with good mileage and a bunch of service work has been done including oil and fuel filters, rear calipers – disks and pads, exhaust manifold and intake gasket, alternator, master cylinder and all belts. The rear (boot) door handle is broken (easy fix just never got round to it) and the rear seats have tears although these are covered with seat covers. Tires are large BFGoodrich all-rounder’s and are in good condition.

I would consider a straight exchange for a similar valued Delica - $7 - $8000, preferable an L400 in a long wheel base. Mileage not a big issue.

So if you would like to switch it up for one of the best dedicated off road vehicles out there give me a shout. We are located near Merritt BC but would consider meeting halfway.

Cheers

Derek

Return to “General Discussion”